Samuel Cohen focuses his practice on catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death including aviation, boating, bicycle, motorcycle, tractor-trailer, slip-and-fall, and trip-and-fall accidents. Before joining Hicks & Motto, Mr. Cohen defended physicians and medical facilities, providing him with direct knowledge and experience of insurance companies’ evaluation and handling of claims. With that expertise, Mr. Cohen is uniquely able to effectively and efficiently represent clients injured as a result of negligence.
An avid cyclist, Mr. Cohen uses his real-world riding experience in the preparation of bicycle accident injury cases throughout Florida.
- Member of the Florida Bar
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Board member, Young Lawyers Board of the Florida Justice Association (2015)
- Member of Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Member of Palm Beach North Chamber of Commerce
Mr. Cohen is also a member of the Young Friends of Palm Beach Opera
Born and raised in North Palm Beach, Mr. Cohen attended the Benjamin School, graduating Florida Atlantic University in 2008 and Florida Coastal School of Law in 2012.
Please contact us for a free personal injury consultation – it is our passion for helping the injured that results in fair and just outcomes.