Erskine Rogers III is a specialist in marital and family law. Certified by The Florida Bar in Marital and Family law in 1995, he is also experienced in the areas of family mediation, probate, guardianship, litigation, landlord/tenant, and collections. Mr. Rogers has extensive legal and courtroom experience and is dedicated to providing clients with common sense, results-driven representation. He has participated in and chaired many family law committees and sections, lecturing and authoring extensively on family law matters.
- Member of the Florida Bar
- Active in the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Board-Certified Marital and Family Law Lawyer, Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education
- Special “Silver” commendation for pro bono, Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County, 2016
- Guardianship Award, Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County, March 2008
- Named Florida Super Lawyer, 2009
- Author: “Enforcement of Orders of Protection,” Family Law Commentator, June 2009
- Speaker for Palm Beach County Bar Association and others
- Leader and Past Cubmaster, Boy Scouts of America
- Past Chair, Family Law CLE Committee
- Past President, Drug Abuse Treatment Association (DATA)
Erskine Rogers III was born in New York City, but grew up on a dairy farm in upstate New York. He received his Bachelors of Art in psychology and English from Boston University in 1977. He received his law degree from the University of Miami on 1981. He practiced law in Palm Beach County since 1981 before joining Hicks & Motto. Mr. Rogers lives in North Palm Beach, Florida. He has been married for 25 years to his wife Janice and has three children. In his spare time, he enjoys outdoor activities of camping, boating, and motorcycling.
Please contact us for a free consultation – it is our passion for helping the injured that results in fair and just outcomes.