Carl J. Wald brings Hicks & Motto extensive litigation experience and courtroom skills. Mr. Wald’s creative energy, aggressive approach, and organizational skills make him one of the top lawyers in Palm Beach County. He has extensive experience in personal injury litigation, brain injury litigation, Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance litigation, premises liability litigation, and wrongful death litigation, particularly as they relate to automobile-related personal injury, premises liability litigation, and wrongful death litigation.
- Member of the Florida Bar (admitted 1996)
- Member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Member of the American Association of Justice (Eagle Member)
- Member of the Florida Justice Association
- Member of the Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Member of the Million-Dollar Advocates Forum, whose membership is limited to trial lawyers who achieved a trial verdict or settlement of $1 million or more
- Member of the North Palm Beach County Bar Association (former Treasurer)
Mr. Wald is also affiliated with the Pilot Quantum House Police Athletic League Palm Beach Rugby Football Team and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation – Palm Beach County.
Carl J. Wald graduated from Buffalo State College in 1989 with a Bachelor of Science. He received his Juris Doctor in 1995 from Thomas Cooley School of Law in Lansing, Michigan.
Please contact us for a free consultation – it is our passion for helping the injured that results in fair and just outcomes.